Part of getting the award is to pass it on to others whom I think are excellent. There are so many blogs that I gain insight, laughter, and knowledge from, and most of them already have this friendly award. So, I have decided to pass it on to those who I have most recently come across in the blogosphere. Some, like me, are new, others not, but they have all come to my attention just over the last couple of months.
1. Be Here Now. Kelli is someone I am happy to know IRL. She and her lovely musical family are a pleasure to be around.
2. Full Body Transplant, written by a teacher in Miami who seems to enjoy his job, life, and hobbies.
3.Throwing Marshmallows. She had me at her photo post about the joy of homeschooling boys.
4. The Flatland Chronicles is written by a Floridian Brit with the best voice this side of the puddle.
5. Life without School is a great place to get varying perspectives on child-led learning.
6.Kim at Relaxed Homeskool has a blog brimming with humor and great writing about unschooling.
7. The Minnesota Matron makes me think and laugh, and she has the best Cinderella story this side of Disney.
My other "E"s go to the rest of my blogroll. Most of them very deservedly already have their "E"s.