Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In





1. I enjoy being, doing, exploring with my kids, and I also enjoy time to be alone and ponder, create, and just be.

2. Sarah Palin?? VP?? Really?? McCain?? A change?? Huh?? is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew the Presidential campaign would turn ugly.

4. Take Obama, add a little Biden and you end up with a REAL chance for change.

5. Life has gifted me with a healthy loving family and the freedom and time to spend my days with them.

6. Going to the beach is an instant vacation. Also, sipping wine at night and watching Daily Show clips on my computer.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with some homeschool moms, tomorrow my plans include my eldest son's soccer game and having my in-laws for dinner and Sunday, I want to plan my youngest son's 7th birthday and watch him play soccer.

4 comments:

JO said...

TGIF! Happy weekend!

Here's mine -- http://www.joarduo.com/2008/09/friday-fill-ins-1.html

Thanks!

Laura/CenterDownHome said...

I've watched some of the Charlie Gibson interviews, but I can only watch a little at a time. Palin doesn't seem very, um, smart? Informed? Gotta go see Jon Stewart's take on her.

Have a good weekend!

singingfamily said...

Great to see you last night! As always I love to read your blog!

Janet said...

re: #4 - hear, hear!!! Thanks for playing :-)