1. When I'm sick I'm usually very sick. For some reason, I rarely get sick, but when I do it's a doozy.
2. When I take a walk, I think about how grateful I feel to have some time to myself. And sometimes I try to organize my thoughts, check in with myself if I've been feeling irritable or scattered. It's a time to recharge.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can enhance the happiness that's already there.
4. Cotton makes me ummm, comfortable, I guess. Especially cotton flannel PJs in the winter and leather makes me feel bad for the cows. I don't own any leather clothing, but we do have a leather couch that's very comfy and doesn't make my allergy-prone son sneeze. And I love my leather clogs which are very comfy.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was ahhhummm...I'm not going to go there..
6. My favorite color these days is teal because it's always been my favorite color, and I'm not fickle about teal. My whole house is painted in teal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my family, tomorrow my plans include going to a partywith a bunch of people we camped with this summer and Sunday, I want to get ready to go camping again!